With the beautiful services provided by iMessage, it is very simple to stay connected with your friends and family. The new update allows one to use so many new features. Using the iMessage service on anything other than an Apple device could be a bit tricky. But what if you could get to know how to get iMessage online on PC through a simple tutorial? Since not everyone can have an iPhone handy at all times, it becomes very important to access your files and messages when you’re at work.
How to Use iMessage Online for MAC
You can easily do so by accessing iMessaging Online services for Mac–
- Access the ‘iTunes’ from your Mac device and go to the browser.
- Type ‘iMessage’ in the search bar.
- Now just click to download the app.
- Once it has been downloaded, just log in using your Apple ID and all your conversations will be right there.
How to Use iMessage Online for PC Windows
You might find many proxy applications across the internet that will help you use the iMessage service on your windows PC. But the only way you can genuinely access the feature is by downloading the app on your computer.
Method – By using Ipadian
By using the Ipadian software, you can manage to use iMessage because this acts as an emulator.
- Firstly, you need to download the software and then complete the sign in process.
- Look for ‘iMessage’ app under the search bar and download the app.
- Once you have downloaded the app, just sign in and all your messages will appear right there.
If you’re going to use the Ipadian software, you are most likely to turn your PC into a Mac without any trouble. Although, it may sound a bit complicated, but this software really does the work for many people.
Also Read: How to Solve “iMessage not Working” Error
How to Use iMessage on Chromebook
Chromebook users will swear by its reliable attributes so they would love to access their iMessage on Chrome.
Access imessage from your PC through Chromebook –
- Make sure you have Chrome installed on your Mac and your PC.
- Find the extension ‘Chrome Remote Desktop’ on both devices and follow the steps so you can authorize it from both devices.
- Choose the option that allows you to share your computer and note down the access code.
- Now, from your PC, you will be able to access it like a remote.
- Once that is connected, you will be able to operate your Mac from your PC using it as your remote control.
It might be slightly confusing at first, but when you get the hang of it, you will easily be able to operate imessage online services on your PC and also from any device of your choice.
Related Post: 8 iMessage Apps for iOS 10
iMessage is an interesting service, but it becomes tedious when you can’t access important files from any other location. Using these few tricks, you can manage to operate imessage online from other devices as well and they become super handy after a while.