Install WhozCalling Cydia Tweak: Getting calls from unknown number in office hours is very irritating? Also, calling each and every unknown number is quite a time taking activity. Here comes the solution of all these problems:
WhozCalling is a superb Cydia tweak which is a solution of all the above problems. The most miserable condition is when we are about to receive an important call and then it is mandatory to take each and every unknown call as well. Basically this app will let you know the name of the caller after searching in from the database. Also, this app will tell the name of the unknown caller just immediately after the iPhone rings. Moreover, this app needs a 3G connection or Wi-Fi to monitor not only the calls but also the messages as well. Also, this app works perfectly for both the type of numbers, whether it is fixed line numbers or mobile phones.
Requirements Needed to Install WhozCalling Cydia Tweak
- The iPhone device should be jailbroken.
- Cydia app should be installed in it.
- WiFi or any internet connection is required.
Steps to install WhozCalling Cydia Tweak
WhozCalling is a free Cydia tweak which you can easily install from the BigBoss repo. So, let us see the steps to download this amazing tweak.
1) First step is to go to Cydia.
2) Then Click on the search bar and type the name of the app i.e. WhozCalling.
3) Get the app installed in it.
4) After the installation of the app takes place, just tap on the WhozCalling app.
5) Then allow the contacts of the iPhone to be accessible by WhozCalling tweak. This app will match all the calls with the contacts that appears in the database.
With this remarkable app, you can see the name of the caller simultaneously when you are getting a call from an unknown number. It gives the real time scenario of the unknown calls. Therefore, from now onwards you can easily ignore the unwanted calls.