Jailbreak your iPhone using Pangu Jailbreak: Pangu is a spectacular utility which is developed by Chinese team. With this remarkable application, a user can easily install and cutomize the applications which the Apple store won’t give the permit to do so. Pangu is a free utility which is used to jailbreak the iOS device. It is known as untethered jailbreak as well.
iOS Devices it Supports
Predominantly, it supports iOS 9 devices of 64-bit such as iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 plus, iPad pro, iPad mini4, iPad mini 3, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, iPad Air and iPad touch 6G. Moreover, you require a Windows or Mac system to operate the pangu utility.
Note: This efficient utility will not work for iOS devices of 9.2 and iOS 9.2.1 as well. Also, just make sure that while using pangu, switch off all the firewalls and anti-virus utilities.
Steps to Jailbreak the iOS 9.1 Triumphantly Using Pangu Jailbreak
1) At first, you need to download the current verson of the free utility i.e. pangu jailbreak from here.
2) Now, attach the iOS device such as iPhone, iPad etc. with the help of USB cable on your computer.
3) Thereafter, you must be having the current version of iTunes with which you have to take the complete back up of the device.
Note: You can also simply use iCloud to back up your data as well.
4) Now, just simply steer your iPhone to settings -> iCloud -> Find my iPhones and then turn off “Find my iPhones” option.
Also Read: Jailbreak your iPhone with Taig
5) Then, once again go to Settings -> Touch ID and Passcode and this time also you require to simply click on the “Turn Password off” option.
6) Next step is to move in Settings and enable the Airplane Mode.
7) Just then download and install pangu’s latest version from here and launch it.
8) Promptly, if the Mac users got an error that “Pangu 9 can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer” then you just need to tap on the Pangu 9 icon and press the open button from the menu options. But for Window users, they just have to launch the app, simply tap on the .exe file and press on “Run as administrator” button to get the app downloaded.
9) This procedure will take few minutes to identify your device and as soon as it does, you need to tap the “Start” button.
10) Now to get successfully proceeded to jailbreak, just select the “Already backup” option.
11) When the process will reach up to 55%, it will then reboot your iOS device and on the succcessfull completion of 65%, it will ask you to unlock the iOS device and switch on the Airplane mode one more time.
12) Then, atlast on the execution of 75%, the app will ask you to first unlock the device and then run the pangu app successfully. Just then, launch the desired app right from the home screen itself.
13) Now, just click on the “Accept” button so that it gives you the permission to access the Photo apps. At then only a pop up button will appear in which you have to click on “Allow” button which will basically allow the pangu access the photos. Your iOS device will reboot.
Note: Your iOS device can reboot the device multiple times so do consider it normally.
Trending Post: Top 10 Free Cydia Tweaks
14) As soon as the process will complete, the pangu utility will prompt you to that your iOS device is “already jailbroken”. Thereafter you will see the cydia icon in the end of the home screen. Obviously the Cydia will surely takes some time to get it installed effectively and at last will respire the device automatically after exit.