Taig, which is developed by the team of chinese hacker, is a very famous untethered jailbreak utility which is meant for all the iOS devices of iOS 8 to 8.4. Jailbreaking the device allows the installation of unofficial apps and software. The process of downloading the Taig application is very simple for all the users. Let us see the step by step procedure for downloading this utility.
Points to Remember Before Downloading Process
- Taig utility can jailbreak only limited iPhone which consist of iOS 8.4, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3 and iOS 8.3.
- Just switch off or disable all such devices like Antivirus utility, firewalls etc, which cnnects you to the internet.
- Update te latest version of iTunes or iCloud and take the complete back up of your device.
Compatibility with the Tools or Devices
iPhone 4s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 1, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3 and iPod touch.
Related Post: Jailbreak iPhone using Pangu Jailbreak
Steps to Jailbreak using Taig
1) First step is to update the latest version of iTunes and then take the complete back up of your device.
2) Now, next step is to download the latest version of TAIG utility which is used to jailbreak the iOS device.
Note: Meanwhile, also update the iOS device with the installation of iOS 10.2 update.
3) Now, attach your iPhone to the terminal with the help of USB cable and disable the passcode lock from “Settings -> Touch ID and Passcode”.
4) At then, disable find my iPhone option from “Settings -> iCloud -> Find my iPhone”.
5) Now, just right click on the exe files of Taig utility and choose the “run as administrator” button and click on it.
6) At then your phone will surely recognize the TAIG utility. As soon as it will detect, an option of 3K Assistant app will appear on the screen. You just have to uncheck that option and press on the green start button appearing there.
7) And as usual the iOS device will reboot and then jailbreak succeeded message will appear on the screen. Also, you could see the icon of Cydia on the home screen as well.
8) After the completion of the process, just enable the passcode and fnd my iPhone options.
Note: Remember to download the latest version of Taig (Beta version) to avoid any problems or stuck issues.
Must Read: Install Cydia No Jailbreak